You want your luxury Dearborn apartment to stay clean, and one of the tools you use to keep it clean is your vacuum.
There are some apartment cleaning tips that will help you make the most of your vacuum and achieve the clean you desire.
- The crevice tool is very useful for tight spots. You can use this between couch cushions and behind the refrigerator.
- The floor attachment tools are good for moving from carpet floors to hard floors.
- The pet hair brush is useful for cleaning up pet hair. It’s also useful for lint and other hard-to-remove fabrics that show up on furniture and floors.
- For cleaning baseboards and corners, you can use the round brush. It is very effective for getting into tiny corners.
- There is a second crevice tool that has a hose, and it is good for cleaning the base of cabinets and walls.
You’ll want to get the most out of your vacuum, and this starts by knowing how to use the tools that come with it. Share your thoughts about keeping things clean on our Facebook page.
For more information about joining our luxury Dearborn apartments, contact us today to schedule a tour.Back to all posts