Spring is in the air, and so is the dust, pollen, and dirt that has been collecting in your home all winter. It is time to get rid of it and enjoy the fresh air inside (and outside). These apartment cleaning tips will serve as a guide to help ensure you do a thorough job:
- Dust Light Fixtures – Use microfiber dusters to pick up the dust and dirt that cling to lights and ceiling fans. Dampen a cloth with vinegar to remove sticky grime. Make sure all glass is cool to the touch before cleaning.
- Clean Under Furniture and Appliances – Move sofas, heavy chairs, and appliances that are rarely moved, and clean under them to eliminate dust bunnies and rubbish.
- Overlooked Surfaces – Remove dust and fingerprints from baseboards, door frames, and walls with a mixture of dishwashing liquid and warm water.
- Sliding Door Tracks – Loosen debris with an old toothbrush, and vacuum it out. Wipe it out with a damp sponge.
- Deep Clean Carpets – Whether you hire a professional or do it yourself, you should deep-clean you carpets at least once each year.
For a new beginning in a great apartment in Dearborn, contact us to arrange a tour.Back to all posts