- Poor some white vinegar into a plastic bag and tie it around your shower head to soak overnight. Rinse and watch the grim spill away.
- Get yourself a grout brush in order to scrub away build up. If your grout is white,you can dip the brush in bleach and then scrub away.
- Use an all purpose cleaner in order to clean the walls, ceilings and tiles of your bathroom. With just one cleaner, you can spray and wipe everything down quickly.
- Baking soda is a great way to get your toilets clean. Sprinkle some in the bowl and allow it to sit before you scrub it.
- Use vinegar or baking soda in order to get your sinks sparkling. Scrub them down with either of these ingredients.
Get your apartments in Dearborn with large bathrooms clean using these tips. Get more information on our amenities by contacting us.Back to all posts