If you have more downtime at your Fairlane Woods Apartments home, then it’s a good time to start thinking about our bodies and how we can be healthier. There are fun ways to work out from the comfort of your apartment, and you do not need fancy equipment to do so.
Here are a few ways to enhance your fitness routine from the comfort of home.
YouTube is a great source to find any type of workout you are interested in. Here are a few things you can search for:
- HIIT workouts: This stands for “High-intensity interval training”. These workouts are usually quick and fast-paced. If you do not have a lot of time set aside, this is a great idea to get your body moving. Often times, HIIT workouts feature fun music too.
- Yoga: Find a yoga instructor on YouTube who you enjoy following along with. There are many different forms of yoga, and if this is new to you, make sure you type “beginner” in your search. Yoga is a way to calm your mind and find your breath all while working on your strength and flexibility.
- Bodyweight exercises: Look for a workout where you simply use your body to tone and strengthen your muscles. These workouts will often include squats, lunges, and other common, but effective exercises.
Tips & Tricks
- Find a playlist that gets your body moving. Make your workout specific to your personality and it will be a blast!
- Try to get up and work out earlier in your day. If you wait until the end of the day, you may be exhausted, making it harder to get motivated to get up and exercise.
- There is strength in numbers. Ask a friend, a family member, or anybody else if they want to start working out daily in their home. You can hold each other accountable and feel a sense of community with virtual workouts.